#humancocoon here at #SDCC (at San Diego Convention Center)
Goodbye Texas….hello California!! #picstitch (at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX))
@aunra and @eriflower11 playing a matching game here at LAX.
@eriflower11 @aunra and I just passed through security and are now waiting to board! #sdcc (at San Antonio International Airport)
2:45am and @aunra @eriflower11 and I are waiting for the airline to open so we can check in for our flight to San Diego!! #sdcc here we come!! (at San Antonio International Airport)
Calvin and Hobbes nursery mural I was commissioned to paint.
Someone I know posted this on Reddit last night and it seems to have made the front page of Imgur which is neat. I figured I should post it on Tumblr as well, partially so I can clarify on some of the hilarious comments I have seen.
1. No it was not for my baby. I have not given birth and never will.
2. I am not claiming the image as my own nor am I claiming this is an original idea
3. I took a photo with me in it because I figured it was easier than a watermark and it was good size reference.
4. And no: I am not 14, I have never painted murals before, and I will not have sex with you.
5. Yes I used a projector for the lines. I also painted it in acrylic paint. Achieving a watercolor effect with acrylic is a pain in the ass.
The couple that asked me to paint the mural was super sweet and I had a lot of fun with it! That is all.
Part 2 of this week’s Entertainment Weekly spread of Chris Pratt in Guardians Of The Galaxy